Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Disseration on Emotional Intelligence

Disseration on Emotional Intelligence

The concept of emotional health is predictor of success in academic achievement, employment, marriage, and physical health. An amygdale attack in your brain sets your heart to racing, poised for fight or flight. According to Dan Goleman, our two amygdalas rule our emotions, our feelings, and our relationships, our learning. In the physical health part stress is one of the leading parts in the young Americans life. Physical health is important in or lives because everything we do is physical and if we do not take care of our bodies we cannot take care of the mind.

In emotional health analytical thinking is always influenced by our emotions. If we have a mature and health emotional relationship we can control any situation that comes before us. Every body can get anger, but it takes an emotional healthy person not to resort to violence. One of the parts of emotional health is self-awareness.
__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

We need to know our strengths and our weakness and how to be decisive. When a person can identify what they are good at and what they need work in they will always be the ones would in a tight spot will come out on top because they are better equipped to handle the situation. The second part in handling emotions. Knowing how to handle upsetting or uneasy feelings is the base point for emotional health. Motivation is the third goal. The important element of motivation is hope. Having a goal and planning and taking the necessary steps to reach that goal shows that a person in deed show that they have hope that they will reach that goal. In most families the parents teach hope, optimism, and motivation which is always good. This is showing that the parents having taken the necessary steps to make sure their kids will be a productive citizen in the real world. Empathy the fourth part of emotional health teaches people to read other peoples feeling by the tone of their voice or facial expressions. Knowing when someone else feels can go help in many situations. How smart you are has nothing to do with empathy. Empathy is what keeps the society, as we know kickin. Social skills are the fifth part of emotional health. Without social skills I believe that the whole world as we know would not exists. Imagine walking not talking to any one the and every day you live seems to be the same everyday. The people that lack in social skills are usually the ones that are in need of major emotional health help because social skills incorporates all the other aspects of the other parts. Emotional intelligence takes part in school achievement, job success, marital happiness, and physical health. Emotional development programs should be integrated into the curriculum and the life of the school.

I can relate to these steps of emotional health because through the years my parents have constantly preached these elements to me. I have discovered through out my life that all the test and predicaments I have been through have helped me become a better person. I need to work on my social skills because I do not like talking to people that much. I would not call my self shy but I rarely talk to people. It might seem strange, but I think by playing football and meeting different people I will eventually get over it. My physical health to me is in pretty good shape though. I eat a lot of junk food but the weight never stays. I also drink a little alcohol every once in while which I know is not good. This brings out a lot of hidden emotions in some cases, which might not always be good. I feel that if I cut down on the drinking I will take care of my physical and emotional health all together.

___________________________________________________________
Warning!!! All free sample dissertations, dissertation proposal examples and thesis papers are plagiarized and cannot be fully used for your Undergraduate, Master's, MBA or PhD degree in university.
Order Custom Dissertation on Emotional Intelligence
If you need a custom written dissertation, dissertation proposal or any chapter of your dissertation on any topics, EffectivePapers.com dissertation writing service will write your dissertation paper from scratch. We work with experienced PhD. and Master's freelance writers to help you with writing dissertations and thesis papers! High quality and 100% non-plagiarized dissertations guaranteed!
___________________________________________________________